You know that you are going to grandma’s house for dinner, but you are not quite sure as to how you will get there. Well keep reading and take into consideration the options discussed.
Have you ever traveled by train? This may be the perfect time to do so. Here are a few benefits to rail travel on Amtrak:
- E-ticketing. Amtrak allows passengers to purchase online.
- Electronic seat outlets. Your iPod and Smartphone will stayed charged on the journey.
- Comfortable seating. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride and the view.
- Convenient snack options. You can choose from the Dining Car or the Cafe’. There are quick snacks or reserved seating options available depending on your trip.
Visit www.amtrak.com for more information.
Chances are if you were thinking of traveling by plane than you have already purchased your ticket. Here are some tips for sky travel by plane:
- Arrive at least 2 hours only. This way you can breeze through the security check.
- Place contact information on luggage tags and inside your baggage as well. Luggage is not always handled with care. Bag tags do fall off.
- Have all of your necessary travel documents and photo identification. You won’t be full of the holiday cheer if you cannot board your flight.
Visit www.tsa.gov for more information.
When was the last time you jumped in the car for a road trip? Consider these tips for hitting the road by automobile:
- SAFETY first- pack a safety kit inside your vehicle. We never expect the unexpected to happen.
- Make sure to get needed maintenance performed on your vehicle. There is nothing like being stuck on the side of the road.
- Know your route; but also have an alternate plan just in case you encounter detours, traffic, or construction. There is always more than one way to get where you are going.
- Take rest stops often. Do not drive when you are tired! Grandma expects you to arrive safely.
Visit www.aaa.com for more information.
You have several travel options to choose from; whichever you decide, be certain that you make it just in time to pass the cranberry sauce.
Happy Holidays & Safe Travels